Man, Martian, Myth
History in a Nutshell
(not an O'Reilly book!)
I moved around a fair bit, even though
I seldom went anywhere...
- Born in transit
 from Mars to El Paso, Texas, at age 0
- Spent the age of 3 in Atlanta
- Returned to El Paso
- Moved to edge of El Paso desert at age 5, loved it
- Moved to Augusta, GA, at age ~11, hated it (it's changed, so have I, we get along now)
- Bought Yamaha G7S (80cc street/dirt motorcycle), age 15, loved it
- First guitar, age 16
- Fled to Ga Tech, Atlanta, age 17, loved/hated it
- Tuned in, turned on, dropped out, age 18
- Back to Augusta for a quarter at Augusta College, straightened up, worked for the summer, back to drugs, back to Atlanta.
- Met God in Tampa, dropped back in (sort of) age 20
- Got married, age 22
- Did the Daddy thang (2x + many "doptakids"[tm])
- Founded Roadkills-R-Us, a company existing only in cyberspace, 1988
- Moved to Austin, 1991, love it
- Discovered Chuys Tex-Mex, 1991, still addicted
- Found long lost twin sister Mary (different parents, year, city), early 1992 (along with various other long, lost family members such as little brother Michael Hill)
- Found long lost twin brother Jon (different parents, year, state), late 1992, who then found our long lost sister, Jen, and, since all parental units were different, promptly married her.
- Started working with teenagers at RRC, 1992, realized it's a big part of what I was made for
- Contributed to English language: non-gender-specific pronouns & possessives, 1993
- Rediscovered tube guitar amps, 1995 or so
- Plan to die someday, year unknown (forwarding address: Heaven)
 Along the Eggar Route.
 You'll have to read The Witches of Karres to find out about this.
Last updated: 31 Oct 2007
All material is the sole responsibility of the author.
The provider endorses nothing here.
[remove the "XYZZY." to make things work!]
c/o RNN / 1705 Oak Forest Dr / Round Rock, TX / 78681-1514