- By the Sears version of the Smashing Pumpkins (Where's Zappa when you REALLY need him?) This one hurts.
- If I Were A Carpenter
- Like we really needed a tribute album to the king & queen of anorexic, saccharine pop. This one really hurts.
- Take Another Little Piece of My Heart
- By some whiny voice female country singer. This one made me scream the whole time it was on.
Even Scarier Stuff
- Summertime Blues
- By Alan Jackson, this country cover of the old Who tune actually sounded like it was written for this guy! And I kinda liked it. That's scary.
[Return to rants index]