Just this morning I heard an AM DJ on a talk radio show here in Calgary, Canada making home school jokes on the first day of classes for the public school. Laugh with me as you read his top 5 list:
From the Terry Moore show on QR77 radio in Calgary, September 1, 1994, it's the top 5 advantages to being home schooled.
5. Get to watch TV during recess.And the number one advantage to being home schooled:
4. Get to wear jammies all day.
3. No banging chalk dust from erasers.
2. Teacher constantly interrupted by telemarketers.
1. No toting heavy weaponry all the way to the public school.